GizmoTakePict is a utility for making screenshots. The capture zone can be specified as well as the post-processing. With post-treatment is possible:
- Either place the capture to the clipboard.
- Either automatically save the image to a predefined folder.
- Or save the image 'manually' by specifying its name and where it is stored.
- Or add annotations to the image.
- You can then print and save the annotated image:
-The image file with annotations (format .jpg} if the original image has no transparency, format .png (if the original image has transparency).
- A metafile (A metafile is a binary file (extension .qtpi) storing the image and annotations. It can be read by GizmoTakePict for Windows or Mac OS) to change the annotations (.qtpi)}
GizmoTakePict allows also:
- Or annotate an image in format
.jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .bmp; .tif, .tiff, .gif, .jp2, .pct, .psd. (Windows)
.jfif, .jpe, .jif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .tif, .tiff, .gif, .jp2, .pct, .pdf, .psd, .icns (Mac)
- Or edit a metafile (extension .qtpi), with text or image and multiple layers capabilities.
GizmoTakePict v. 1.52